- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 7 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 15 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 17 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 21 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Venture
1998 Chevrolet Venture Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Head Gasket Blown4
- Intake Gaskets Failure2
- Engine Cranks But Cuts Off1
- Engine Cranks But Will Not Start1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling34
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine29
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline13
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.