- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 7 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 8 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 10 days ago
- September 8: GM Side Blind Zone Alert Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 14 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Venture
10 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1998 Chevrolet Venture
Official recalls have been issued for the 1998 Chevrolet Venture by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
A broken steering knuckle could result in loss of steering control and a possible crash without warning. Read more »
Without the amber side reflex reflectors, the lighting visibility may be affected, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »
Fuel may leak, possibly resulting in a fire. Read more »
If a passenger uses the interior handle to open the power sliding door and holds onto the handle while it is being opened by the motor, the passenger's ... Read more »
If this occurs, the pinion shaft can be forced upward during left turns and back down as the steering wheel is moved back and to the right. If the pinion ... Read more »
If this happens, the power sliding door can open while the vehicle is in motion, particularly when the vehicle ascends a hill, makes a turn, or travels ... Read more »
An unrestrained occupant could fall out of the van and be injured. Read more »
When activating the release mechanism to roll a bucket seat forward, a customer's finger(s) could be severely injured or severed in they are not kept clear ... Read more »
The vehicle could roll increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Brake fluid leakage can cause reduced brake effectiveness and increased stopping distances. Read more »