- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 23 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 42 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 45 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 46 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Venture
Worst 1998 Venture steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System14
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion14
- NHTSA: Steering3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.