- October 23: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Expanded recalls | 7 days ago
- September 28: GM Infotainment System Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- September 23: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit Steering Gear Recall Issued recalls | 37 days ago
- September 22: GM Recalls Buick Encore GX and Chevrolet Trailblazer recalls | 38 days ago
- September 19: GM Piston Ring Lawsuit Fails Class Action Certification news | 41 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #990730030A
1998 Chevrolet Venture
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# 990730030A.
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AXLE ASSEMBLY
- OWNERS OF SOME VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH HYDRA-MATIC 3T40, 4T60, 4T60-E OR 4T65-E TRANSAXLES MAY COMMENT ON A GRINDING AND / OR GROWLING NOISE THAT IS NOTICEABLE WHEN STANDING IN PARK ON A HILL OR SLOPE WITH THE ENGINE RUNNING AND THE PARKING BRAKE NOT APPLIED. *TT
Click a tab for more information.