- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 4 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 29 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 30 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 31 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 99061: GM/FMVSS 301/Rollover Valve
2000 Chevrolet Venture
In a vehicle rollover accident, if an ignition source is present, a fire could result.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Mini vans with extended wheelbase. Some of these vehicles have inoperative fuel tank rollover valves and fuel leakage would exceed the permissible amount in a rollover test. This does not comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 301, "fuel system integrity."
- Dealers will inspect the vehicles to locate and replace those fuel tanks that could have inoperative rollover valves.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.