- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 1 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 15 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 19 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 56 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 99061: GM/FMVSS 301/Rollover Valve
2000 Chevrolet Venture
In a vehicle rollover accident, if an ignition source is present, a fire could result.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Mini vans with extended wheelbase. Some of these vehicles have inoperative fuel tank rollover valves and fuel leakage would exceed the permissible amount in a rollover test. This does not comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 301, "fuel system integrity."
- Dealers will inspect the vehicles to locate and replace those fuel tanks that could have inoperative rollover valves.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.