- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 10 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 11 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 13 days ago
- September 8: GM Side Blind Zone Alert Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 17 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 99061: GM/FMVSS 301/Rollover Valve
2000 Chevrolet Venture
In a vehicle rollover accident, if an ignition source is present, a fire could result.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Mini vans with extended wheelbase. Some of these vehicles have inoperative fuel tank rollover valves and fuel leakage would exceed the permissible amount in a rollover test. This does not comply with the requirements of FMVSS no. 301, "fuel system integrity."
- Dealers will inspect the vehicles to locate and replace those fuel tanks that could have inoperative rollover valves.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.