- September 11: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Recalled For 'Telltales' recalls | 8 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Malibu Fuel Injector Issues Cause Recall recalls | 8 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 32 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 86 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Venture
8 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2000 Chevrolet Venture
Official recalls have been issued for the 2000 Chevrolet Venture by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
A broken steering knuckle could result in loss of steering control and a possible crash without warning. Read more »
Without the amber side reflex reflectors, the lighting visibility may be affected, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »
Fuel may leak, possibly resulting in a fire. Read more »
If a passenger uses the interior handle to open the power sliding door and holds onto the handle while it is being opened by the motor, the passenger's ... Read more »
If this happens, the power sliding door can open while the vehicle is in motion, particularly when the vehicle ascends a hill, makes a turn, or travels ... Read more »
An unrestrained occupant could fall out of the van and be injured. Read more »
In the event of a vehicle crash, the occupant may not be properly restrained. Read more »
In a vehicle rollover accident, if an ignition source is present, a fire could result. Read more »