- September 11: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Recalled For 'Telltales' recalls | 4 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Malibu Fuel Injector Issues Cause Recall recalls | 4 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 4 days ago
- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 28 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 82 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: Drum: Wheel Cylinders Problems
2.9hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 49,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.