- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 50 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 51 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 70 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 73 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 74 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Venture
Worst 2003 Venture engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- tapping noise from engine8
- intake gasket failure5
- engine light on2
- poorly designed engine compartment2
- coolant leaking1
- engine idles up and down1
- leaking hose on top of rocker arm cover1
- rocker stud pulling out of the head1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.