- May 24: Dodge Dart Manual Transmission Problems Debated in Court news | 13 days ago
- May 22: Chrysler Warranty Problems Cause Class Action news | 15 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Valve Stem Lawsuit Loses Plaintiff news | 19 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- April 18: Ram Bed Step Recall Includes 2500 and 3500 Trucks recalls | 49 days ago
2013 Chrysler 200
AC / Heater Problems
2013 Chrysler 200 AC / Heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Heat Only On Driver's Side, Cold Air On Passenger Side13
- Clicking Noise From Vents4
- Heater Not Working3
- With Blower Off It Will Give A Blast Of Hot Air On Driver3
- A/C/Heater Not Working Properly2
- Defrost Not Working Properly1
- Not Cooling At All, Only Blowing Warm Air And Very Little Air1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.