- May 17: Chrysler Pacificas Recalled To Fix Loose Battery Connections recalls | 6 days ago
- May 17: Ram Tailgate Recall Includes 1500, 2500, 3500 recalls | 6 days ago
- May 4: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees For Loose Seat Bolts recalls | 19 days ago
- April 21: Ram Emissions Lawsuit Given Green Light news | 32 days ago
- April 19: Dodge Dart Shifter Cable Recall For 323,000 Cars recalls | 34 days ago
2013 Chrysler 200
AC / Heater Problems
2013 Chrysler 200 AC / Heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Heat Only On Driver's Side, Cold Air On Passenger Side13
- Clicking Noise From Vents4
- With Blower Off It Will Give A Blast Of Hot Air On Driver3
- A/C/Heater Not Working Properly2
- Heater Not Working2
- Defrost Not Working Properly1
- Not Cooling At All, Only Blowing Warm Air And Very Little Air1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2013 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.