- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 5 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 5 days ago
- August 2: Ram Power Tailgate Lock Recall Includes 1.4 Million Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 20 days ago
2015 Chrysler 200
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
Worst 2015 Chrysler 200 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems151NHTSA complaints: 4
- engine problems111NHTSA complaints: 338
- electrical problems34NHTSA complaints: 355
- interior accessories problems28NHTSA complaints: 7
- brakes problems27NHTSA complaints: 120
- body / paint problems13NHTSA complaints: 18
- seat belts / air bags problems6NHTSA complaints: 130
- wheels / hubs problems6NHTSA complaints: 19
- windows / windshield problems6NHTSA complaints: 2
- AC / heater problems5
- steering problems4NHTSA complaints: 52
- exterior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 10
- cooling system problems2
- drivetrain problems2NHTSA complaints: 369
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 13
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 111
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 22
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 14
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.