- April 8: Chrysler Radio Software Recall Affects 365,000 Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- April 8: Dodge Durangos and Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled recalls | 2 days ago
- April 1: Chrysler 'Pentastar Tick' Lawsuit Says Warranty Is Faulty news | 9 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Hacking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Clutch Pressure Plate Recall For Wranglers, Gladiators recalls | 29 days ago
2015 Chrysler 200
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
Worst 2015 Chrysler 200 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- transmission problems166NHTSA complaints: 5
- engine problems131NHTSA complaints: 573
- electrical problems39NHTSA complaints: 570
- interior accessories problems29NHTSA complaints: 13
- brakes problems28NHTSA complaints: 197
- body / paint problems14NHTSA complaints: 24
- seat belts / air bags problems9NHTSA complaints: 262
- wheels / hubs problems8NHTSA complaints: 29
- windows / windshield problems6NHTSA complaints: 2
- AC / heater problems5
- steering problems4NHTSA complaints: 73
- exterior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 12
- cooling system problems2
- drivetrain problems2NHTSA complaints: 535
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 26
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 200
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 39
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 36
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.