- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 19 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 22 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 22 days ago
- September 26: Chrysler Pacifica Uconnect Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 31 days ago
2015 Chrysler 200
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
2015 Chrysler 200 Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Paint Chipping4
- Bumper Out Of Alignment3
- Wind Noise Inside The Car2
- Bumper's Color Doesn't Match1
- Clear Coat Peeling1
- Door Bolt Fell Out1
- Trunk Latch Not Working1
- Very Limited Accessibility1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body20
- NHTSA: Structure1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.