- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 6 days ago
- January 12: Chrysler Pacifica Stalling Problems Cause Recall recalls | 10 days ago
- January 8: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled Due to Brake Fluid recalls | 14 days ago
- January 8: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Continues For Kansas Customers news | 14 days ago
2011 Chrysler 200
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Since the Chrysler 200 first hit the streets, owners across the U.S. have complained about how their “dream car” quickly turned into a complete nightmare because of how the engine dies suddenly while driving.
Worst 2011 200 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems66NHTSA complaints: 100
- electrical problems20NHTSA complaints: 35
- transmission problems15NHTSA complaints: 1
- AC / heater problems14NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems14NHTSA complaints: 4
- lights problems13NHTSA complaints: 24
- windows / windshield problems4NHTSA complaints: 1
- exterior accessories problems3NHTSA complaints: 9
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 24
- fuel system problems3NHTSA complaints: 8
- suspension problems3NHTSA complaints: 12
- drivetrain problems2NHTSA complaints: 22
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- cooling system problems1
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 17
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 20
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2011 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.