- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 2 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Recalls Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUVs recalls | 9 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 17 days ago
- September 30: Alfa Romeo Giulias and Stelvios Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 18 days ago
2011 Chrysler 200
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: Since the Chrysler 200 first hit the streets, owners across the U.S. have complained about how their “dream car” quickly turned into a complete nightmare because of how the engine dies suddenly while driving.
Worst 2011 Chrysler 200 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems67NHTSA complaints: 112
- electrical problems23NHTSA complaints: 43
- AC / heater problems16NHTSA complaints: 1
- transmission problems15NHTSA complaints: 1
- interior accessories problems14NHTSA complaints: 4
- lights problems13NHTSA complaints: 24
- suspension problems4NHTSA complaints: 17
- windows / windshield problems4NHTSA complaints: 3
- exterior accessories problems3NHTSA complaints: 16
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 26
- fuel system problems3NHTSA complaints: 8
- drivetrain problems2NHTSA complaints: 26
- wheels / hubs problems2NHTSA complaints: 6
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- cooling system problems1
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 19
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 18
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 80
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2011 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.