- May 1: Dodge Durango Recall Issued For Missing Parts recalls | 5 days ago
- March 9: Chrysler Headrest Deployed, Owner Blames Cheap Plastic news | 58 days ago
- February 18: 2021 Ram 1500 Classic SLT Drivers May Lose The Brakes recalls | 77 days ago
2011 Chrysler 200
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Since the Chrysler 200 first hit the streets, owners across the U.S. have complained about how their “dream car” quickly turned into a complete nightmare because of how the engine dies suddenly while driving.
2011 Chrysler 200 Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Instrument Cluster Stops Working Intermittently2
- Broken Arm Rest1
- Door Arm Rest Breaking1
- Evic Reads Mpg More Than Actual1
- Gas Cap Light Comes On1
- Horn Doesn't Work1
- Ignition Switch Failure1
- Ipod Connection Not Working1
- Radio Caused Fire1
- Radio Cuts Off While Car Is On1
- Radio Not Working Properly1
- Rear Window Deck Broken1
- U Connect Not Working1
- NHTSA: Seats3
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2011 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.