- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 0 days ago
- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 3 days ago
- September 12: Jeep Gladiator Recall Issued For Fractured Driveshafts recalls | 7 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 38 days ago
2015 Chrysler 200
8 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Chrysler 200
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Chrysler 200 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
If the vehicle maintains its speed or accelerates despite attempts to deactivate the cruise control, there would be an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If the vehicle unexpectedly shifts to neutral, there is an increased risk of a crash. Read more »
If both pieces were not replaced together, the occupant detection and classification system may not be properly calibrated and the passenger air bag may ... Read more »
An intermittent loss of power to electrical components could cause a vehicle to stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Exploitation of the software vulnerability may result in unauthorized remote modification and control of certain vehicle systems, increasing the risk of ... Read more »
If the shift indicator displays "Park" but the park lock does not engage, the vehicle may roll away increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Excessive heat and melting wiring insulation may result in an electrical short, increasing the risk of a fire. Read more »
Damage to the tire or reduced braking increases the risk of a vehicle crash. Read more »