- May 6: Chrysler Class Action Lawsuit Over 'Destination Charge' news | 2 days ago
- May 1: Dodge Durango Recall Issued For Missing Parts recalls | 7 days ago
- March 9: Chrysler Headrest Deployed, Owner Blames Cheap Plastic news | 60 days ago
- February 18: 2021 Ram 1500 Classic SLT Drivers May Lose The Brakes recalls | 79 days ago
Chrysler Recall P43: Driver Door Wire Harness Insufficient Gauge
2015 Chrysler 200
Excessive heat and melting wiring insulation may result in an electrical short, increasing the risk of a fire.
Electrical System — Wiring
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2015 Chrysler 200 vehicles manufactured May 19, 2014, to June 21, 2014. The affected vehicles may have been built with a driver side door wiring harness of an insufficient wire gauge, resulting in excessive heat which may melt the wiring insulation.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the door wiring harness, free of charge. The recall began on October 3, 2014. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is P43.
- Documents (10)
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Recall Quarterly Report
- Other Recall Related Documents - Cover Letter
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Renotification Communication Cover Letter
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
Click a tab for more information.