- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 2 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 7 days ago
- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 27 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 30 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 31 days ago
Chrysler Recall P43: Driver Door Wire Harness Insufficient Gauge
2015 Chrysler 200
Excessive heat and melting wiring insulation may result in an electrical short, increasing the risk of a fire.
Electrical System — Wiring
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2015 Chrysler 200 vehicles manufactured May 19, 2014, to June 21, 2014. The affected vehicles may have been built with a driver side door wiring harness of an insufficient wire gauge, resulting in excessive heat which may melt the wiring insulation.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the door wiring harness, free of charge. The recall began on October 3, 2014. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is P43.
- Documents (10)
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Recall Quarterly Report
- Other Recall Related Documents - Cover Letter
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Renotification Communication Cover Letter
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
Click a tab for more information.