- February 18: 2021 Ram 1500 Classic SLT Drivers May Lose The Brakes recalls | 16 days ago
- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 82 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 83 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Lawsuit Says Hoods Warp news | 83 days ago
Chrysler Recall R24: Intermittent Connection C4 Connector And PDC
2015 Chrysler 200
An intermittent loss of power to electrical components could cause a vehicle to stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash.
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain model year 2015 Chrysler 200 vehicles manufactured January 7, 2014, to September 23, 2014. The affected vehicles may have a Power Distribution Center (PDC) electrical connector that may cause intermittent power failures to certain electrical components.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the C4 connector using a 12 wire split kit for 3.6L engines, or replace the transmission wiring harness for 2.4L engines, free of charge. The recall began on October 21, 2015. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is R24.
- Documents (23)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Interim owner letter sent to dealers
- Recall Acknowledgement
- ISSUED Interim Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 3
- Communications Cover Letter
- New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – R24072115
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - DATE: April 11, 2016 SUBJECT: R24 Power Distribution Center Electrical Connector Safety Recall Supplement TechTube– Available
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Cover Letter
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - October 2015
- Recall Quarterly Report #3, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 4
- Renotification Notice
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-4
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 5
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2017-1
Click a tab for more information.