- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 6 days ago
- April 11: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUVs Recalled 4 Times in 4 Months recalls | 8 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 20 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 30 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 33 days ago
Chrysler Recall P37: Rear Shock Absorbers May Partially Detach
2015 Chrysler 200
Damage to the tire or reduced braking increases the risk of a vehicle crash.
Suspension — Rear — Shock Absorber
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2014 Jeep Cherokee and Ram 1500 and 2015 Chrysler 200 vehicles. Due to an insufficient weld, the rear shocks may detach from the vehicle at one end and possibly damage other chassis components, the tire or result in reduced braking.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the rear shocks and replace any affected ones, free of charge. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is P37.
- Documents (15)
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Safety Follow-Up Notifications
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Other Recall Related Documents
- Recall Quarterly Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall Acknowledgement
Click a tab for more information.