- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 1 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Recalls Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUVs recalls | 8 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 16 days ago
- September 30: Alfa Romeo Giulias and Stelvios Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 17 days ago
Chrysler Recall P37: Rear Shock Absorbers May Partially Detach
2015 Chrysler 200
Damage to the tire or reduced braking increases the risk of a vehicle crash.
Suspension — Rear — Shock Absorber
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2014 Jeep Cherokee and Ram 1500 and 2015 Chrysler 200 vehicles. Due to an insufficient weld, the rear shocks may detach from the vehicle at one end and possibly damage other chassis components, the tire or result in reduced braking.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the rear shocks and replace any affected ones, free of charge. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is P37.
- Documents (15)
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Safety Follow-Up Notifications
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Other Recall Related Documents
- Recall Quarterly Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 2
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall Acknowledgement
Click a tab for more information.