- May 19: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Cherokees For Fuel Leaks recalls | 2 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 7 days ago
- May 10: Chrysler Recalls 326,000 Older Jeep Liberty SUVs recalls | 11 days ago
- May 2: More Than 20 Chrysler Models Named in Takata Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- April 30: Jeep Wrangler Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 21 days ago
2015 Chrysler 200
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
2015 Chrysler 200 Lights Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.