- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 3 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Recalls Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUVs recalls | 10 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 18 days ago
- September 30: Alfa Romeo Giulias and Stelvios Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 19 days ago
2015 Chrysler 200
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
2015 Chrysler 200 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving64
- Car Stutters When Pressing On Gas15
- Check Engine Light On12
- Unintended Acceleration8
- Engine Failure2
- Extended Crank Time2
- Knocking And Rattling At Acceleration2
- Oil Leak2
- Rough Idle2
- "D" Flashing/No Acceleration1
- Engine Caught Fire1
- Excessive Oil Consumption1
- Lost Engine Power1
- Ticking Noise At Idle1
- NHTSA: Engine284
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control89
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.