- May 17: Chrysler Pacificas Recalled To Fix Loose Battery Connections recalls | 8 days ago
- May 17: Ram Tailgate Recall Includes 1500, 2500, 3500 recalls | 8 days ago
- May 4: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees For Loose Seat Bolts recalls | 21 days ago
- April 21: Ram Emissions Lawsuit Given Green Light news | 34 days ago
- April 19: Dodge Dart Shifter Cable Recall For 323,000 Cars recalls | 36 days ago
Check Engine Light On
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 7,350 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 12 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (10 reports)
- replace esim switch (1 reports)
- replace oil pressure switch (1 reports)