- September 16: Ram ProMaster and Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled recalls | 9 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 10 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 18 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 24 days ago
- August 31: Dodge Challengers Recalled To Update Software recalls | 25 days ago
Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving
2015 Chrysler 200 (Page 1 of 5)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 29,650 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 83 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (66 reports)
- they can't fix the problem they don't know what's wrong with (4 reports)
- loose wire to power box (3 reports)
- the car has been returned to me and is working so far (3 reports)
- chrysler buying back (2 reports)
- oil seeped into the map sensor, shorting out the vehicle (1 reports)