- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 8 days ago
- August 8: Two 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Instrument Clusters recalls | 12 days ago
- August 7: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled For Stalling recalls | 13 days ago
- August 2: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Under Investigation investigations | 18 days ago
- July 21: Chrysler Recalls Ram 2500, 3500, 4500 and 5500 Trucks recalls | 30 days ago
Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving
2015 Chrysler 200 (Page 1 of 4)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 23,800 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 75 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (59 reports)
- loose wire to power box (3 reports)
- the car has been returned to me and is working so far (3 reports)
- they can't fix the problem they don't know what's wrong with (3 reports)
- chrysler buying back (2 reports)
- oil seeped into the map sensor, shorting out the vehicle (1 reports)