- September 12: Chrysler Pacifica Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 13 days ago
- September 3: Recalled: Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 For Loss of Power recalls | 22 days ago
- September 2: Rearview Camera Recall For Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Gladiator, Ram 1500 recalls | 23 days ago
- August 3: Chrysler Minivan Sliding Door Problems Being Addressed investigations | 53 days ago
- August 2: Chrysler Camshaft and Crankshaft Sensor Recall Investigated investigations | 54 days ago
Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving
2015 Chrysler 200 (Page 1 of 5)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 33,650 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 91 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (73 reports)
- they can't fix the problem they don't know what's wrong with (5 reports)
- loose wire to power box (3 reports)
- the car has been returned to me and is working so far (3 reports)
- chrysler buying back (2 reports)
- oil seeped into the map sensor, shorting out the vehicle (1 reports)