- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 9 days ago
- April 11: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUVs Recalled 4 Times in 4 Months recalls | 11 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 23 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 33 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 36 days ago
Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving
2015 Chrysler 200 (Page 1 of 4)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 14,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 61 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (49 reports)
- loose wire to power box (3 reports)
- the car has been returned to me and is working so far (3 reports)
- they can't fix the problem they don't know what's wrong with (2 reports)
- chrysler buying back (1 reports)
- oil seeped into the map sensor, shorting out the vehicle (1 reports)