- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 1 days ago
- March 14: 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Issued For Steering Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- March 9: Fiat 124 Spider Recall Ordered Over Sudden Downshifting recalls | 14 days ago
- March 7: Chrysler Will Buy Back Certain 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving
2015 Chrysler 200 (Page 1 of 4)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 18,150 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 67 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (53 reports)
- loose wire to power box (3 reports)
- the car has been returned to me and is working so far (3 reports)
- they can't fix the problem they don't know what's wrong with (2 reports)
- chrysler buying back (1 reports)
- oil seeped into the map sensor, shorting out the vehicle (1 reports)