- November 17: Dodge Grand Caravans Recalled For Seat Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- November 10: Fiat Chrysler Didn't Meet MPG Requirements For 2017 Models news | 10 days ago
- October 28: Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Coolant Leak Recall For EGR Coolers recalls | 23 days ago
- October 22: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Certified As a Class Action news | 29 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 48 days ago
Engine Stalls/Shuts Off While Driving
2015 Chrysler 200 (Page 1 of 4)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 25,050 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 76 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (60 reports)
- loose wire to power box (3 reports)
- the car has been returned to me and is working so far (3 reports)
- they can't fix the problem they don't know what's wrong with (3 reports)
- chrysler buying back (2 reports)
- oil seeped into the map sensor, shorting out the vehicle (1 reports)