- January 25: Ram ProMaster Vans Recalled For Transmission Shift Cables recalls | 2 days ago
- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 20 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 21 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 41 days ago
- December 8: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Inspection Lawsuit Filed news | 50 days ago
2015 Chrysler 200
Fuel System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
2015 Chrysler 200 Fuel System Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.