- August 13: Mahindra Roxor Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 2 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrylser Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 2 days ago
- August 2: Ram Power Tailgate Lock Recall Includes 1.4 Million Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- August 1: No Nationwide Class-Action for Chrysler Hacking Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- July 29: Mopar Stage 1 PCM Recall Includes Chrysler and Dodge Cars recalls | 17 days ago
2015 Chrysler 200
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
2015 Chrysler 200 Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Transmission Failure45
- Transmission Jerks29
- Shifts Rough24
- Slips Into Netural While Driving19
- Not Shifting Properly10
- Shifts While You Are Braking9
- Whining Sound While Accelerating5
- Car Shifts To Park While Driving3
- Paddle Shift Mode Won't Dis-Engage2
- Transmission Leaking2
- Transmission Lunging Forward At A Stop2
- Won't Shift Into Gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.