- September 16: Mopar Rear Step Kits Recalled For 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 0 days ago
- September 12: Jeep Gladiator Recall Issued For Fractured Driveshafts recalls | 4 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 35 days ago
- August 8: Two 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Instrument Clusters recalls | 39 days ago
2015 Chrysler 200
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
2015 Chrysler 200 Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Transmission Failure46
- Transmission Jerks29
- Shifts Rough28
- Slips Into Netural While Driving20
- Not Shifting Properly13
- Shifts While You Are Braking9
- Car Shifts To Park While Driving5
- Whining Sound While Accelerating5
- Transmission Lunging Forward At A Stop3
- Won't Shift Into Gear3
- Paddle Shift Mode Won't Dis-Engage2
- Transmission Leaking2
- Hestitation And Jerking1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.