- May 16: Chrysler HEMI Engine Ticking Noise Causes Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- April 28: Chrysler Destination Charge Lawsuit Filed in Delaware news | 20 days ago
- April 16: Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 32 days ago
- April 11: Chrysler Town & Country Fire Investigation Closed investigations | 37 days ago
- April 6: LG Battery Problems Investigated By Feds investigations | 42 days ago
2015 Chrysler 200
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
2015 Chrysler 200 Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Transmission Failure46
- Transmission Jerks30
- Shifts Rough29
- Slips Into Netural While Driving23
- Not Shifting Properly13
- Shifts While You Are Braking9
- Car Shifts To Park While Driving5
- Whining Sound While Accelerating5
- Transmission Lunging Forward At A Stop3
- Won't Shift Into Gear3
- Paddle Shift Mode Won't Dis-Engage2
- Transmission Leaking2
- Hestitation And Jerking1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control Module (Tcm, ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position Indication ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And Linkage: Floor ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.