- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- May 23: Mopar Gooseneck Ball Kits Recalled by Chrysler recalls | 4 days ago
- May 23: Driveshafts Could Detach in Dodge Charger Pursuit Police Cars recalls | 4 days ago
- May 22: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Recalled To Fix Brake Hoses recalls | 5 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 5 days ago
2015 Chrysler 200
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
2015 Chrysler 200 Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure45
- shifts rough24
- jerking when accelerating/not accelerating21
- slips into netural while driving19
- not shifting properly10
- shifts while you are braking9
- transmission jerks7
- whining sound while accelerating5
- car shifts to park while driving2
- paddle shift mode won't dis-engage2
- transmission leaking2
- transmission lunging forward at a stop2
- won't shift into gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.