- October 22: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Certified As a Class Action news | 1 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 20 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 23 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 23 days ago
- September 26: Chrysler Pacifica Uconnect Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
Not Shifting Properly
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 17,900 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 13 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (9 reports)
- replace transmission (4 reports)