- February 6: Ram 2500 and 3500 Recall Issued After 19 Fires recalls | 12 days ago
- February 4: 2020 Jeep Wranglers Recalled To Replace Front Axles recalls | 14 days ago
- January 25: Ram ProMaster Vans Recalled For Transmission Shift Cables recalls | 24 days ago
- January 7: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Under Federal Investigation investigations | 42 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 43 days ago
2015 Chrysler 200 (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 7,350 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 28 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (21 reports)
- update software (4 reports)
- replace transmission (3 reports)