- June 15: Jeep Wrangler 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Blames Steering Dampers news | 10 days ago
- June 7: Chrysler Recalls 343,000 Ram 1500 Trucks recalls | 18 days ago
- June 2: Ram 1500 Recall Ordered For Broken Driveshafts recalls | 23 days ago
- May 28: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Blames 2007 Jeep Wrangler Design news | 28 days ago
- May 27: Fiat 500 Hatch Wiring Harness Lawsuit Says Hatches Won't Open news | 29 days ago
2015 Chrysler 200 (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 7,350 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 28 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (21 reports)
- update software (4 reports)
- replace transmission (3 reports)