- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 20 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 28 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 28 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 38 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrysler Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 38 days ago
2015 Chrysler 200 (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 22,600 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 29 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (24 reports)
- dealer says they reflashed the throttle ??? and transmission (2 reports)
- replace transmission (2 reports)
- replace valve body (1 reports)