- November 21: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Frame Welds Should Be Investigated: Petition investigations | 0 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 7 days ago
- November 6: 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recall Issued Over Floor Mats recalls | 15 days ago
- November 2: Jeep Renegade Recall Issued Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 19 days ago
- November 1: Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Recall Issued Over Fire Risk recalls | 20 days ago
2015 Chrysler 200 (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 12,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 46 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- new transmission (27 reports)
- not sure (14 reports)
- new control module (3 reports)
- software update (2 reports)