- August 3: Chrysler Minivan Sliding Door Problems Being Addressed investigations | 10 days ago
- August 2: Chrysler Camshaft and Crankshaft Sensor Recall Investigated investigations | 11 days ago
- July 28: Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Stalling Problems Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- July 25: Chrysler Infotainment System Hacking Lawsuit is Over news | 19 days ago
- July 22: FCA Recalls Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Cars recalls | 22 days ago
2015 Chrysler 200 (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 12,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 46 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- new transmission (27 reports)
- not sure (14 reports)
- new control module (3 reports)
- software update (2 reports)