- August 12: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Includes 2.4L Engines news | 1 days ago
- August 11: Chrysler Town and Country Fires Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- August 9: Tigershark Engine Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler news | 4 days ago
- July 27: Jeep Compass Oil Consumption Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- July 19: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Says Systems Malfunction news | 25 days ago
2015 Chrysler 200 (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 12,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 46 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- new transmission (27 reports)
- not sure (14 reports)
- new control module (3 reports)
- software update (2 reports)