- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 7 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 8 days ago
- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 40 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 43 days ago
2015 Chrysler 200 (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 12,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 46 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- new transmission (27 reports)
- not sure (14 reports)
- new control module (3 reports)
- software update (2 reports)