- May 9: Fires Cause Recall of 2021 Jeep Cherokees recalls | 7 days ago
- May 8: Jeep and Dodge Seat Belts Fail to Retract: Investigation Closed investigations | 8 days ago
- May 6: Chrysler Class Action Lawsuit Over 'Destination Charge' news | 10 days ago
- May 1: Dodge Durango Recall Issued For Missing Parts recalls | 15 days ago
- March 9: Chrysler Headrest Deployed, Owner Blames Cheap Plastic news | 68 days ago
2015 Chrysler 200
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
2015 Chrysler 200 Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Radio Not Working4
- Electronic Accessories Fail Randomly3
- Service Emergency Brake Warning Light3
- Error Message Saying Engine Is Hot, But It's Not Hot2
- Radio Not Working Properly2
- Rear Deck Subwoofer Vibration2
- Arm Rest Slides1
- Console Controls Not Functioning1
- Electronic Dash Burned Out1
- Gps System Obsolete1
- Power Seat Motor Failure1
- Rearview Mirror Obstructs Vision1
- Screen Goes Out And Hey Have Ordered A Screen 3 Times Haven'1
- Seat Heater Not Working1
- Service Transmission Light On1
- Severe Rattles1
- Steering Wheel Audio Controls Not Working Properly1
- Usb Says 'no Media Inserted'1
- Voice Recognition Command For Climate Not Working1
- NHTSA: Seats9
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive3
- NHTSA: Equipment2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Nav System (GPS)1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.