- May 9: Fires Cause Recall of 2021 Jeep Cherokees recalls | 0 days ago
- May 8: Jeep and Dodge Seat Belts Fail to Retract: Investigation Closed investigations | 1 days ago
- May 6: Chrysler Class Action Lawsuit Over 'Destination Charge' news | 3 days ago
- May 1: Dodge Durango Recall Issued For Missing Parts recalls | 8 days ago
- March 9: Chrysler Headrest Deployed, Owner Blames Cheap Plastic news | 61 days ago
Service Emergency Brake Warning Light
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 6,350 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (3 reports)
accessories - interior problem