- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 15 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 18 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 18 days ago
- September 26: Chrysler Pacifica Uconnect Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 27 days ago
2015 Chrysler 200
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
2015 Chrysler 200 Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Won't Start22
- Battery Dead6
- Computer System Error5
- Body Control Module Failure2
- "Engine Is Hot" And "Service Electric Throttle"1
- Bent Connector Pin1
- Electrical Connector Faulty1
- NHTSA: Electrical System512
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2015 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.