- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 1 days ago
- September 22: Chrysler Recalls 2017-2018 Jeep Cherokee SUVs recalls | 3 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 5 days ago
- September 19: Chrysler Recalls 500,000 Ram Trucks Over Fear of Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 12 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2015 Chrysler 200 (Page 1 of 12)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 model year is the first of the sedan's 2nd generation. Maybe they should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 11 / 4
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 7 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 9,074 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.