- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 3 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 6 days ago
- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 6 days ago
- March 15: 303,000 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Sagging Gas Tanks recalls | 8 days ago
- March 13: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 10 days ago
Computer System Error
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 26,550 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 5 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (3 reports)
- replace/rewire computer transmission wiring (2 reports)