- May 22: Ram 4500 and 5500 Trucks Recalled To Fix Brake Hoses recalls | 0 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 0 days ago
- May 22: 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled To Replace Control Arms recalls | 0 days ago
- May 19: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Cherokees For Fuel Leaks recalls | 3 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 8 days ago
2013 Chrysler 200
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Chrysler 200
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Chrysler 200 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
If the active headrests do not deploy in certain rear-end crashes, the front seat occupants have an increased risk of injury. Read more »
If the frontal air bags, seat belt pretensioners, and side air bags are disabled, there is an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants in the ... Read more »
If the engine stalls while driving it may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating the deployment of the active head restraints, their non-deployment could increase the risk of injury. Read more »
A broken control valve in the fuel tank assembly may lead to an engine stall or fuel leakage. An engine stall while driving may contribute to a vehicle ... Read more »