- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 11 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 12 days ago
- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 44 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 47 days ago
2013 Chrysler 200
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Chrysler 200
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Chrysler 200 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
If the active headrests do not deploy in certain rear-end crashes, the front seat occupants have an increased risk of injury. Read more »
If the frontal air bags, seat belt pretensioners, and side air bags are disabled, there is an increased risk of injury to the vehicle occupants in the ... Read more »
If the engine stalls while driving it may increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating the deployment of the active head restraints, their non-deployment could increase the risk of injury. Read more »
A broken control valve in the fuel tank assembly may lead to an engine stall or fuel leakage. An engine stall while driving may contribute to a vehicle ... Read more »