ANNOUNCEMENT: The Car Book 2018 is now online!

2013 Chrysler 200 windows / windshield problems: widow seal folds into widow trim

Widow Seal Folds Into Widow Trim

2013 Chrysler 200

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.

8.0

1. chrysler needs to re-design widow trim (1 reports)
2013 Chrysler 200 windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chrysler 200:

2013 Chrysler 200 Owner Comments

Jan 102014

200 Limited Hardtop Convertible V6

My 2013 Chrysler 200 convertible came from the manufacturer with a defective window seal. The window seal folds up into the window trim, leaving a small crack that lets air in, and water in heavy rain. The car was returned to Ed Voyles Chrysler(Marietta, Ga), 5 days after taking position of it .

The car is now 2 yrs and 2 months old, with 19400 miles and I'm going on my 7th (that is correct, I said SEVENTH) widow seal. That equals to about a new window seal about every 2,800 miles. Now my Rep at Chrysler repair resolution (where I have been given a STAR CASE, like that is suppose to mean something), says that I will have to now be responsible for keeping the latest seal lubricated so the seal will not harden and fold back into the window trim. My internet research on this problem, even says that this will not work. This is a design problem with the manufacturing of this car, and Chrysler will not admit it.

Ed Voyles(Marietta, GA) has 3 remaining 2014 Chrysler 200 convertible at their dealership all with the same problem.

Come on Chrysler investigate this problem and fix your bad design, make IMPORTED FROM DETROIT

mean something!!!