- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 25 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 28 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 29 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 34 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
2015 Chrysler 200 (Page 7 of 19)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 13 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 8 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 19,020 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.