- September 12: Jeep Gladiator Recall Issued For Fractured Driveshafts recalls | 3 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 34 days ago
- August 8: Two 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Instrument Clusters recalls | 38 days ago
- August 7: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled For Stalling recalls | 39 days ago
Wheel Bearing Failed
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chrysler 200 carries the torch of "never buy the 1st year of a new vehicle generation" with pride.
The 2015 model year is the first year of the Chrysler 200's 2nd generation. It has been plagued by problems from the start. Transmission failure at extremely low mileage, many recalls, problems stalling while driving... the list goes on. Maybe Chrysler should have stuck with the 1st generation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 10,900 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced bearing (2 reports)
wheels / hubs problem