- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 3 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 6 days ago
- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 6 days ago
- March 15: 303,000 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Sagging Gas Tanks recalls | 8 days ago
- March 13: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 10 days ago
2013 Chrysler 300
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Chrysler 300
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Chrysler 300 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
If the alternator fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. There is also the possibility that the alternator may short ... Read more »
Drivers thinking that their vehicle's transmission is in the PARK position may be struck by the vehicle and injured if they attempt to get out of the vehicle ... Read more »
If the alternator fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
The transmission output shaft fracture could result in a loss of power, increasing the risk of a crash. Additionally, if the parking brake is not applied ... Read more »