- May 9: Fires Cause Recall of 2021 Jeep Cherokees recalls | 7 days ago
- May 8: Jeep and Dodge Seat Belts Fail to Retract: Investigation Closed investigations | 8 days ago
- May 6: Chrysler Class Action Lawsuit Over 'Destination Charge' news | 10 days ago
- May 1: Dodge Durango Recall Issued For Missing Parts recalls | 15 days ago
- March 9: Chrysler Headrest Deployed, Owner Blames Cheap Plastic news | 68 days ago
1991 Chrysler Imperial
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1991 Chrysler Imperial
Official recalls have been issued for the 1991 Chrysler Imperial by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
If this condition occurs, the ABS function could be lost and reduced power assist would be experienced during vehicle braking increasing the potential for a vehicle ... Read more »
Fluid discharge eventually causes the loss of both theanti-lock brake system and hydraulic assist for the brake system, resulting inincreased likelihood of brake lockup and increased stopping distances, whichcould result in a vehicle ... Read more »
Latch may open during accident or sudden stop, exposingseat occupant to increased risk of injury. Read more »