- May 9: Fires Cause Recall of 2021 Jeep Cherokees recalls | 2 days ago
- May 8: Jeep and Dodge Seat Belts Fail to Retract: Investigation Closed investigations | 3 days ago
- May 6: Chrysler Class Action Lawsuit Over 'Destination Charge' news | 5 days ago
- May 1: Dodge Durango Recall Issued For Missing Parts recalls | 10 days ago
- March 9: Chrysler Headrest Deployed, Owner Blames Cheap Plastic news | 62 days ago
Chrysler Engineering Analysis EA95028: UNDERHOOD FUEL LEAKS
1995 Chrysler New Yorker
UNDERHOOD FUEL LEAKS
Vehicle Speed Control:Linkages
- A safety-related defect trend has not been identified at this time and further use of Agency resources does not appear to be warranted.the closing of this investigation does not constitute a finding by NHTSA that no safety-related defect exists.the Agency reserves the right to take further action if waarranted by the circumstances.an engineering analysis clossing report is included in the public file.
Click a tab for more information.