- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 23 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 28 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 39 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 41 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 42 days ago
1996 Chrysler New Yorker
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1996 Chrysler New Yorker Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- steering problemsNHTSA: 4
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 3
- engine problemsNHTSA: 2
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- transmission problemsNHTSA: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 1
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler New Yorker Model Years
Curious how the 1996 New Yorker compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler New Yorker overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the New Yorker.
Worst 1996 Chrysler New Yorker Problems
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Chrysler New Yorker. If you've had a problem, please help us out and report it.