- September 19: Chrysler Recalls 500,000 Ram Trucks Over Fear of Fires recalls | 1 days ago
- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 7 days ago
- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 29 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 42 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 52 days ago
2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2002 PT Cruiser lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fog lights would not turn off2
- parking lights stay on all the time2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting30
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights: Switch11
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights5
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2002 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.