- December 14: Chrysler Headrest Lawsuit Certified as a Class Action news | 32 days ago
- December 13: Chrysler Lifetime Warranty Lawsuit Dismissal Requested news | 33 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Demon Hood Scoop Lawsuit Says Hoods Warp news | 33 days ago
- December 1: Alfa Romeo Giulia Cars Recalled For Brake Problems recalls | 45 days ago
- November 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee EGR Cooler Recall For Fires recalls | 55 days ago
Chrysler Engineering Analysis EA07004: REAR QUARTER PANEL GLASS SEPARATION
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
REAR QUARTER PANEL GLASS SEPARATION
- DaimlerChrysler corporation (DCC) will recall model year 2005 and 2006 PT CRUISER vehicles produced from 5/17/05 through 9/1/05 to correct a potential defect in the rear quarter panel glass that may separate from the vehicle.DCC will inspect the rear quarter panel glass and replace if necessary.DCC will begin notifying owners in May 2007. Vehicles produced prior to and after the above build dates are not affected.a change made by the assembly plant in May 2005 that modified the glass attachment led to the potential for glass separation.in September 2005, subsequent changes to the process were made to correct this.this engineering analysis is closed.see recall 07V149 for additional details.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.