- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 0 days ago
- September 22: Chrysler Recalls 2017-2018 Jeep Cherokee SUVs recalls | 2 days ago
- September 20: FCA Recalls Chrysler Pacifica Minivans To Fix Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 4 days ago
- September 19: Chrysler Recalls 500,000 Ram Trucks Over Fear of Fires recalls | 5 days ago
- September 13: Study Says Bosch Created Illegal Emissions Software news | 11 days ago
2004 Chrysler Pacifica
accessories - interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
Worst 2004 Pacifica accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dashboard cracking2
- doors lock when you shut them2
- gas gauge not reading properly2
- high pitch noise coming from 3rd row seat area1
- instrument cluster failure1
- NHTSA: Seats10
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Power Adjust8
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner6
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel2
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler2
- NHTSA: Child Seat1
- NHTSA: Child Seat: Harness Buckle: Infant1
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.1
- NHTSA: Seats: Mid/Rear Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Pacifica Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Pacifica compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Pacifica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pacifica.