- August 12: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Includes 2.4L Engines news | 1 days ago
- August 11: Chrysler Town and Country Fires Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- August 9: Tigershark Engine Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler news | 4 days ago
- July 27: Jeep Compass Oil Consumption Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 17 days ago
- July 19: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Says Systems Malfunction news | 25 days ago
2004 Chrysler Pacifica
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
2004 Chrysler Pacifica Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Rusting Frame And Subframe32
- Engine Cradle Rusting Out8
- Liftgate Won't Open1
- Paint Bubbles & Rust1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body126
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members80
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields58
- NHTSA: Structure56
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 2
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Support Device 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Pacifica Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Pacifica compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Pacifica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pacifica.