- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 9 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 10 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 11 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 20 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 28 days ago
Solenoid Clicking Sound Shifting To/From 3rd Gear
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 21,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- reflash computer memory (1 reports)