- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 2 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 3 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 8 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 15 days ago
2005 Chrysler Pacifica
Body / Paint Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
2005 Chrysler Pacifica Body / Paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Rusted Out Engine Cradle34
- Rusted Out Subframe23
- Excessive Rust2
- Rusted Out K Frame And Subframe2
- Clear Coat Is Peeling1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body202
- NHTSA: Structure92
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields68
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members24
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers5
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Pacifica Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Pacifica compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Pacifica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pacifica.