- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 10 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 11 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 12 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 21 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 29 days ago
1996 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1996 Sebring suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint46
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm9
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm7
- NHTSA: Suspension6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Air Suspension System1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.