- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 1 days ago
- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 1 days ago
- March 15: 303,000 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Sagging Gas Tanks recalls | 3 days ago
- March 13: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Recalled For Wiper Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- March 8: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Recall Makes Petition Moot investigations | 10 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine Problems
2.7hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 54,450 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.