- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 4 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 11 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Wants Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 25 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine Problems
2.7hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 54,450 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.