- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 7 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 8 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 9 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 18 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 26 days ago
2003 Chrysler Town & Country
Worst 2003 Town & Country suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- severe rattling noise coming from the front wheels1
- NHTSA: Suspension3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Leaf Spring Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.