- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 2 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Recalls Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUVs recalls | 9 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 17 days ago
- September 30: Alfa Romeo Giulias and Stelvios Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 18 days ago
2010 Chrysler Town & Country
Windows / Windshield Problems
2010 Chrysler Town & Country Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Power Washer Fluid Stopped Working1
- Rear Windshield Exploded1
- Window Regulator Failure1
- Windows Operating Unintentionally1
- NHTSA: Visibility8
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.