- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 9 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 10 days ago
- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 42 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 45 days ago
2010 Chrysler Town & Country
Windows / Windshield Problems
2010 Chrysler Town & Country Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Power Washer Fluid Stopped Working1
- Rear Windshield Exploded1
- Window Regulator Failure1
- Windows Operating Unintentionally1
- NHTSA: Visibility8
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.