- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 4 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 11 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Wants Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 25 days ago
2010 Chrysler Town & Country
Windows / Windshield Problems
2010 Chrysler Town & Country Windows / Windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Power Washer Fluid Stopped Working1
- Rear Windshield Exploded1
- Window Regulator Failure1
- Windows Operating Unintentionally1
- NHTSA: Visibility8
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Glass, Side/Rear1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Town & Country Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Town & Country compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Town & Country overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Town & Country.